Order DVD $19.95
The Three Min techniques have been created to fit into busy modern lives. They have been carefully selected for everyone to use. Whether you are a beginner who has never done yoga before or an experienced yoga devote, there are plenty of exercises for all.
- Be Relaxed (release tension)
- Bye Bye Blues (rolls away black clouds)
- Calm Heart (balance your emotions)
- Connect (deepen your ability to relate to others)
- Don’t Meditate (brings inner peace and joy)
- Ease Anxiety (sooth frazzled nerves)
- Good Mood (brighten your outlook)
- Inner Harmony (adjust your body’s energy)
- Office Focus (direct your energy)
- Still Mind (experience the moment)
- Stress Less (reduce the effects of stress)
This DVD has 11 simple, easy, and effective techniques that remove deep anxieties so that you can feel more like yourself. Ancient Indian seers, known as Rishis, transmitted these techniques not only to handle stress and manage times of change, but to be renewed and revitalized. These were considered sacred and secret for thousands of years and were passed from master to student.
The mission of my mentor Yogi Bhajan, who came to the United States in 1969, was to make these teachings accessible to anyone, not just those few who could devote their whole lives to spiritual development.
These techniques, which have served a privileged few for thousands of years, now can fit into our busy and hectic lifestyles. It is my deep hope they serve you in the same way that they have served me.
This is the art of the Three Min Start.
Mahankirn Kaur, creator of Three Min Start