Bound Lotus Foundation Event
Your ticket purchases and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. The Bound Lotus Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Our tax ID number is 47-1717577.
The focus of the event is to promote the awareness of chronic pain and to talk story about the inspiration and catalyst behind the creation of the Bound Lotus Pavilion. Our goal is to raise funds to support those suffering with disease, disorders or syndromes which cause chronic pain and to capitalize the future development of the Pavilion. The Pavilion is intended to be a place of healing, yoga, meditation, education and research which will utilize its public spaces for cultural performances, art installations, group meetings and various other events all while encouraging participation, cooperation and community.
The event will feature:
- Musical performances from Spirit Voyage recording artist – Ajeet Kaur
- Welcome to the event – Bound Lotus Foundation Overview – Eddy Gellert
- Visionary, Master Healer and Practitioner – Mahankirn
- Dharma Talk On Chronic Pain – Kerri Kelly, Founder of CTZNWELL
- A Superhero’s story on CRPS and Chronic Pain – Zoe Gellert
- Special guest speakers to discuss managing and overcoming chronic pain to live fully functional, engaged and fulfilled lives
- Special guest speakers to discuss Bound Lotus and Healing Autism – Guru Mantra and Satya Scainetti
- Delicious smoothies, high vibe juices, teas and other goodies will be offered